Subscribe to YouCanQuit2’s e-newsletter, the Quit Brief, for tobacco-related news, campaign updates and useful tools to help you encourage Service members to quit tobacco. Once you subscribe, you will receive the Quit Brief in your email inbox once every other month.
View, download, print or share past Quit Briefs for additional resources:
- December 2018 [PDF 2MB] - 4 Tips to Manage Holiday Stress Tobacco Free
- November 2018 [PDF 1MB] - America is Quitting Tobacco Together!
- October 2018 [PDF 1MB] - The Truth about Female Tobacco Use
- September 2018 [PDF 2MB] - Social Smoking Harms!
- August 2018 [PDF 2MB] - Skip the Dip!
- July 2018 [PDF 2MB] - Declare Independence from Tobacco
- June 2018 [PDF 2MB] – Start the Conversation on Cigarillos
- May 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Get Smart About E-Cigarettes
- April 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Breathe Easier this Spring: Reduce Secondhand Smoke
- March 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Celebrate Kick Butts Day!
- February 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Tobacco Use Affects Heart Health
- January 2018 [PDF 1MB] - New Year, New Me, Tobacco Free!
We look forward to sharing upcoming quit tobacco tips and news with you!