Quit Brief e-Newsletters
Subscribe to YouCanQuit2’s monthly e-newsletter, the Quit Brief, for tobacco-related news, campaign updates and useful tools to help you encourage Service members to quit tobacco. Once you subscribe, you will receive the Quit Brief in your email inbox once a month.
View, download, print or share past Quit Briefs for additional resources:
- October 2019 [PDF 1MB] – CDC Health Advisory for E-cigarette Users
- September 2019 [PDF 1.4MB] – 6 Tips to Ditch Tobacco at Work
- August 2019 [PDF 1MB] – Reasons to Live Tobacco Free
- July 2019 [PDF 1MB] – New Tobacco Product Hits the Shelves!
- June 2019 [PDF 1MB] – June is Men’s Health Month
- May 2019 [PDF 2MB] – It’s World No Tobacco Day!
- Special-Edition [PDF 1MB] – UCanQuit2 is now YouCanQuit2
- April 2019 [PDF 1MB] – The Physical Dangers of E-Cigs
- March 2019 [PDF 2MB] – Kick Butts Day
- February 2019 [PDF 2MB] - 4 Reasons to Quit Smokeless Tobacco
- January 2019 [PDF 2MB] - New Year, New You
- December 2018 [PDF 2MB] - 4 Tips to Manage Holiday Stress Tobacco Free
- November 2018 [PDF 1MB] - America is Quitting Tobacco Together!
- October 2018 [PDF 1MB] - The Truth about Female Tobacco Use
- September 2018 [PDF 2MB] - Social Smoking Harms!
- August 2018 [PDF 2MB] - Skip the Dip!
- July 2018 [PDF 2MB] - Declare Independence from Tobacco
- June 2018 [PDF 2MB] – Start the Conversation on Cigarillos
- May 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Get Smart About E-Cigarettes
- April 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Breathe Easier this Spring: Reduce Secondhand Smoke
- March 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Celebrate Kick Butts Day!
- February 2018 [PDF 1MB] - Tobacco Use Affects Heart Health
- January 2018 [PDF 1MB] - New Year, New Me, Tobacco Free!
We look forward to sharing upcoming quit tobacco tips and news with you!