Text Message Programs
Do you want to quit tobacco on your own time? Look no further! Text message programs are right at your fingertips to help you on your quit journey. They can be used with other programs or counseling you are participating in. These programs may also be helpful when you’re having a craving, or you need on-demand encouragement.
Texting programs offer different types of support for:
- Practicing quit techniques before your quit date;
- Quitting cigarettes, smokeless tobacco or e-cigarettes;
- Moms, teens or Veterans who want to quit; and
- Eating healthy, getting active and managing weight during a quit.
If you are ready to quit tobacco, have tried quitting tobacco or want encouragement to stay quit, check out the following text programs.
- Smokefree.gov: Find a variety of programs that offer tips to become tobacco free and encouragement on how to live a healthy life!
- This is Quitting: Get tips and advice for quitting e-cigarettes, including JUUL.
Try one text message program and if it doesn’t fit your needs, come back and check out a new one! Remember – there is no one way to quit tobacco, so play around and find what works for you.
If you have specific questions about quitting tobacco, our Live Chat coaches are here to help.