Quitting tobacco is hard, but we have resources to make it easier and possible! No matter if you are preparing to quit, quitting now or working to stay quit, the following tools and tips are here to make those goals a reality.
Programs and Tools
Check out the following materials for tips, tools and programs to help you live tobacco free.
- Tobacco Cessation Resources Guide [PDF 911KB]: Find texting programs, websites, mobile apps and more for when you’re thinking about quitting and when you’re ready to quit.
- Revamp Your Routine by Putting Down Tobacco [PDF 253KB]: Learn how to replace tobacco with other healthy and fun activities by using this activity sheet.
- Supporting Others During a Quit [PDF 795KB]: Learn the do’s and don’ts of supporting your friend, significant other or battle buddy while they are quitting tobacco.
Types of Tobacco Products
Keep your career safe by checking out the following resources on the many types and forms of tobacco products.
- Yes! That’s a Tobacco Product [PDF 610KB]: Find out what is considered a tobacco product and how it can affect you.
- 4 Things You Didn’t Know About Nicotine and Tobacco [PDF 1MB]: Learn about other products you might not realize are tobacco products, such as hookah.
- E-cigs and Vapes [PDF 1.3MB] – Know the Facts: Learn the truth about e-cigs and vapes and ways these products could hurt you.
Physical and Psychological Health
Learn how to protect all aspects of your health from the impacts of tobacco by checking out these materials.
- Fight Weight Gain During a Quit [PDF 995KB]: Find tips to manage your weight while quitting tobacco.
- Smokeless Tobacco: Myth vs. Fact [PDF 366KB]: Learn the effects smokeless tobacco can have on your physical fitness, sexual and reproductive health and appearance.
- Managing Your Mood After You Quit Tobacco [PDF 601KB]: Learn about mood changes that are normal when you quit tobacco and ways you can manage them.
- Preventive Health Checklist [PDF 253KB]: Keep your health in check by staying tobacco free with four quick tips.
Do you want more information on resources for quitting tobacco or the many types of tobacco products? Check out our other materials!