If you are looking for a specific resource you don’t see here, just let us know!
PROGRAMS AND TOOLS
Check out the following materials for tips, tools and programs to help you live tobacco free.
- Quitting Tobacco: You Are Not Alone [PDF 487KB]. Find online resources and support to help you quit tobacco no matter where you are. (size 8.5×11)
- Countdown to Quit [PDF 471KB]. Find tools and follow these steps for four weeks leading up to your quit so that when your quit date comes, you can quit for good. (size 8.5×11)
- Tobacco Cessation Resources Guide [PDF 403KB]. Find texting programs, websites, mobile apps and more for when you’re thinking about quitting and when you’re ready to quit. (size 8.5×11)
- Revamp Your Routine by Putting Down Tobacco [PDF 669KB]. Learn how to replace tobacco with other healthy and fun activities by using this activity sheet. (size 8.5×11)
- Supporting Others During a Quit [PDF 569KB]. Learn the do’s and don’ts of supporting your friend, significant other or battle buddy while they are quitting tobacco. (size 8.5×11)
- Make Your Future Tobacco Free Poster [PDF 1.0MB]. YouCanQuit2 has the tips and tools you need to make your future tobacco free. (size 8.5×11)
Want more information on the health impacts of using tobacco or the many types of tobacco products? Check out our other materials!
TYPES OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS
Keep your career safe by checking out the following resources on the many types and forms of tobacco products.
Want more information on resources for quitting tobacco or the health impacts of tobacco use? Check out our other materials!
PHYSICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL HEALTH
Learn how to protect all aspects of your health from the impacts of tobacco by checking out these materials.
Do you want more information on resources for quitting tobacco or the many types of tobacco products? Check out our other materials!