YouCanQuit2 Campaign Resources
YouCanQuit2 offers various materials to promote the campaign, its resources and tools, and to help Service members live tobacco free. Check them out below.
Share these resources and tools with Service members to help them quit tobacco and stay tobacco free:
- Videos: Check out the campaign videos to support your tobacco education efforts.
- Download YouCanQuit2 campaign materials: Find materials on how to quit tobacco and stay tobacco free.
- Tobacco Cessation Resources Guide (Fillable) [PDF 433KB]: Find a comprehensive list of available resources and programs for those thinking about quitting and those ready to quit. Add your local program information in the fillable box at the bottom of the guide to customize the Resource Guide for your installation before providing it to your patients or beneficiaries.
- 24/7 Quit Tobacco Live Chat: Direct Service members to our 24/7 Quit Tobacco Live Chat coaches who privately answer questions and provide support for anyone quitting or thinking about quitting.
- Savings Calculator: Service members can use this tool to find out how much they’ll save after quitting tobacco. Extra money in their pockets might just mean extra motivation to quit!
- YouCanQuit2 Quit Plan
- Share the YouCanQuit2 Quit Plan, a unique and customizable tool that Service members can use to help them quit tobacco. The interactive tool is a mobile-first, app-like experience that can be accessed using any browser on any device (phone, computer or tablet). The tool guides Service members step-by-step on how to prepare to quit tobacco and then gives them encouragement and tips to accomplish their goals as they work to become tobacco free.
- Use the following resources and ready-to-use messaging to encourage Service members to use the YouCanQuit2 Quit Plan and leave tobacco behind for good!
- Ready-to-Use Messaging for POD/POW/POM or social media
Use these resources to promote the campaign:
- Order YouCanQuit2 campaign materials: Find complimentary print and promotional products to support your efforts when providing cessation and education resources to Service members.
- Link to Us: Link the YouCanQuit2 website from your organization’s website to help Service members find tobacco education resources.
- Campaign Overview One-pager [PDF 510KB]: Check out this overview of the campaign resources and tools to see how they can support your work.
- Campaign Highlight Guide [PDF 312KB]: The YouCanQuit2 Highlight Guide gives professionals the tools and guidance to highlight the campaign on their resources and efforts.
- Campaign Logos: Download the YouCanQuit2 logos to highlight the campaign. Multiple versions of the logos with and without the tagline are available for download and should be used as provided.