Story #2: “But tobacco is so common on deployments…”
Story #2: I will deploy soon, and I’m worried that I won’t be able to stay quit under those pressures. What can I do?
- Talk to your provider about strategies or medications you may be able to use while you’re deployed.
- Say no thanks to tobacco and e-cigarettes if someone offers it to you. Here are some ideas on how to do that:
- Thanks, but I’m trying to quit.
- It gives me a stomachache/headache.
- I promised my girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband I wouldn’t use tobacco on deployment.